Wednesday, February 09, 2005

PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT!

I'm tired of having to repeat myself.

Pay attention.

When I say something, I say it for a reason.

Pay attention.

I can understand if you don't remember something I said six months ago. But when I've said it less than hour before, that's inexcusable.

Pay attention.

You want to waste my time and yours rehashing everything in painstaking detail because you think you may have questions?

Pay attention.

If you have questions, ask them. Otherwise, your silence means assent and comprehension. Have questions six months later? Tough.

Pay attention.

If I can keep my mind focused on the subject at hand, you can as well.

Pay attention.

Pay attention.

FUCKING PAY ATTENTION.

...

Don't make me have to hurt you.

Oh and enjoy the painstaking two hour presentation going over every little detail. To paraphrase Vincent Canby, it will be about as enjoyable as being given a four hour walking tour of your own living room.

No comments: