Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things to do while recuperating...

I've started making a list of things to do while I'm recuperating from surgery next week. I figure if I'm going to be housebound for a while I might as well make the most of my time.


  1. Transfer more CDs to my MP3 player
  2. Get rid of clothes that I don't wear or don't fit me
  3. Don't buy more kilts (you have like 10 now...that's enough for a while)
  4. Start going through all of the movies you have on VHS and see if you can learn how to move them over to DVD...you bought a DVD recorder you might as well use it..
  5. Don't complain about the pain...
  6. Try to get as many movies off of your Netflix list as possible....really is 370 a realistic number to have in your queue?
  7. Read more....get rid of the books you don't read that are just sitting around
  8. Clean things up...figure out how to hang up that Green Room sign you "acquired" from the Daytime Emmys
  9. SLEEP!
  10. Work on the screenplay about your recent dumping...because nothing is better than humiliation served on a widescreen :)

Okay so I'm not going to go for humiliation but I've had a screenplay idea for a while that I haven't worked on yet and the text message hook is getting the creative juices flowing.

Anything I'm missing?

No comments: