Monday, February 27, 2006

Confession time

My name is Brian, the 646Guy and I am addicted to kilts.

It's getting scary people. Just last September I had a mere THREE kilts to my name. By the end of this week...I could have 16! I don't know what to do or say.

My mother doesn't know that the check she sent from Christmas went toward one. It was supposed to go towards a desk but my tax return and/or bonus will cover that.

One of my friends is sending me one as a belated Xmas gift. But not just a kilt. He's getting me the socks, sporran, and shirt too.

I eyed two low price casual kilts (aka the philabeg) online...I bought them.

And I still have scads of pants to wear as well...I think it's time for an intervention...or a job where I can wear them to work...
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: