Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Scam-o-rama

So...I'm tired of all of those email scams saying that they have like 25 BAZILLION DOLLARS in a locked box that they want my help to ship to the US and will give me 10 BAZILLION in return.

I'm going to fuck with them now. I'm going to see if I can get them to send ME money first as proof of their good will and faith in the process. How I get them to do this...I dunno...but I have this site as inspiration. You have to read some of these email exchanges between these people and how ridiculous they sound but they just bite into them hook, line, and sinker thinking they have a sucker on the line.

I'm thinking of it as inspiration. And some time for me to have some fun on my end of things as well...of course I plan on making sure that they send all correspondences to the FBI and CIA so they can go to jail too...

No comments: