Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Clooney v. O'Reilly

I love George Clooney. I love how he just called Bill O'Reilly on his shit about the tsunami telethon this weekend especially after O'Reilly bashed him following the September 11 telethon.

From Clooney to O'Reilly:

“I don’t make as much money as you, Mr. O’Reilly (a fact that’s easy to check), but I’m fascinated by your use of the word CELEBRITY as if you’re not one... you put on make up, you do Leno, The Today Show, go on book tours, and do junkets, so let’s be clear... you are a well paid celebrity. So all right, Mr. Journalist... come on in. I’m booking the talent for the Tsunami event ... and you, Mr. O’Reilly, are now officially invited to be a presenter ... So what do you say, Mr. O’Reilly ... either you ante up and help out AND be that watch dog that you feel we clearly need ... or you simply stand on the sidelines and cast stones, proving that your January 6 TV show was nothing more than a ‘box of lights and wires’ designed to make you wealthy.”

And O'Reilly had the very very sad pathetic response to show was a fucking moron, loser, asshole shithead philandering sexually harrassing piece of crap of a person he is...the challenge was thrown down and he clearly can't step up to meet it...

“I got a letter from my pal George Clooney today. I don’t think he likes me. After a few insulting paragraphs, Mr. Clooney invites me to be a presenter on the Tsunami telethon this weekend saying I can watch the fund raiser first hand. . . . That sounds good to me but I have to see what the format is. I would like to go over there and check things out whether I make a pitch or not depends on how organized things are.”


What a piece of fucking work you are Mr. O'Reilly. Either piss or get off the pot. If you're not going to be there to "oversee" things as you feel they need to be then shut the fuck up. No one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say.

No comments: