Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Patrick...dear Patrick...(oh and other things too)

Email me honey....it's just brian at 646guy.com...got the message...just no way to contact you....

Smooch...

As for the rugby team in London...well, the guys on the (A) squad made it to the quarter-finals of the Cup competition and and the (B) squad all the way to the finals of the Plate competition before losing in sudden death double overtime in the finals.

Of course I'm jealous as hell that I didn't get to go watch (let alone play) but that's just how it goes I guess...but ya know...everything works out the way it does for a reason and I'm just gonna have to suck it up and deal... :)

This weekend....did laundry. Cleaned up some. Prepping for the third apartment I will have lived in less than a year.

Fun times.

Oh yeah.

No comments: