Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Okay, I am too bogged down at work to really think about posting about my latest rat killings (the glue traps...the WONDERFUL glue traps...snagged another one this morning bringing my death toll to a total of seven rats killed and I'm sure more to go) so I offer the following....

I'll start off the mythical story below with a sentence then you leave the next line (or lines as the case may be) in the comments section...

It was a dark and stormy night. Vin Diesel and I had just finished our ninth hour of headboard banging sex when the phone rang. I didn't want to answer it since we were about to start hour ten (even if we were taking a breather), but Vin needed to go to the bathroom and suggested that I answer it while he took care of his own business.

"Hello?" I said, with a slight bit of annoyance in my voice...


Pick it up from there....things that must somehow be incorporated into the story (which I would prefer to be a murder mystery by the way):

Grits
Debralee Scott
Daniel Cudmore
Orangina
Kumquats
French clipped poodles
Mayan ruins
A leather harness wearing Republican senator in an S&M Club (I'll let you pick the senator)
Crash and Fish riding a Merry-Go-Round

and finally....

Vin Diesel pledging his eternal love to me

No comments: