Monday, May 24, 2004

Blah, blah-er....blah-est....BLAH

Welcome to my world.

It's not been a good week already.

Things have broken.

Contact lenses have been lost.

Sleep has not been....slept.

And to really top it all off, people keep wishing me (and the team) to do well in London and I've had to very politely tell them that I'm not going to London but I appreciate their well wishes only for them to blurt out how sorry they are that I can't go and blah, blah, blah.

How the fuck do you think I feel? If it wasn't for this freakin' job and the hell I'm in right now then I would be going and having Lord knows how much wild and crazy kinky perverse sex. Okay probably not that, but I would at least be having fun.

Breathe...breathe...breathe...

So thank you for wishing my team well in London this coming week. Yes, I sure wish I could be there but, alas, my power for good and not evil are needed elsewhere this coming week. But I thank you. Yes, I thank you for reminding me once again about a trip I've been thinking about since November of last year. A trip that I'm ultimately NOT going on.

Yep...thanks. Thanks a lot.

P.S. If I sound bitter because of it...it's because I am...

No comments: