Saturday, August 27, 2005

Potential once in a lifetime thing

Okay...one of my friends pointed me towards a website about a guy in Florence who is for lack of a better phrase the fragrance designer to te stars. He does personal appointments where you can get your own personal fragrance made...the only down side is that at a minimum it costs 500 bucks (and that's not euros). I'm tempted to do but I'm questioning more whether or not it's kinda cool or kinda dumb...I mean it's not cheap for sure but it could be kinda cool....

Thoughts?

And on a P.S. thing, I decided to stay at the B&B that could host me for all four days rather than go to one place for a day adn then to the other for three days. It's the same price and I don't have to move around so I like that....

UPDATE: I've decided not to do it because based on the most recent info I have found on the web (and to show you how "recent" it is, it's from 2003, the bottle of perfum woudl cost a minimum of $700 now and not $500....I think I'm gonna pass....I can get several pairs of shoes or some nice leather for that much money....

No comments: