Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Quasi-Return of SuitMan

So yesterday, for the first time in a month, I saw SuitMan after the post-Valentine's Day horror. I kinda wondered how I would react when I saw him and if I would have to do my best to quell any emotions of anger and hatred or if just by seeing him I would be reduced once again to a quivvering bowl of jello.

Luckily neither happened. I was kinda surprised to learn that I felt absolutely nothing for him in either direction. Pretty much just an, "Oh, there he is," kind of reaction but other than that nothing at all. We didn't say anything to each other and I think he passed by me once (without saying anything but then again I did tell him not to speak to me for a while). Even when I saw him talking to the guy that he's seeing now (if he's still even seeing him) I didn't have a reaction.

Personally, I'm kinda impressed with myself on this one. I think this is a good sign and we'll see how it goes next time I see him.

Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

No comments: