Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jersey Bois

So I was watching the Emmys and I got to the perfomance by the cast of Jersey Boys and there was a moment in the performance where it looked like some of the guys were...well...the people at TVGuide.com put it best with this:

9:42 I'm not sure, but I think the Jersey Boys just proclaimed their love to one another. Well, they'll make a cute couple. All, um, three of them.

I was just glad that it wasn't me. Also that chick from Grey's Anatomy mouthing the word shit and the Fox censors were just too late in catching it. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing, but that may be the style they were going for. I've seen performers sing to each other when the words clearly are meant for others. Don't get me wrong. If they started making out, I'd have been thrilled. :)

Joni said...

psst
Happy Birthday :)