Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Died and Gone to Pageant Heaven



No it's not another death...

I have longed to see a pageant beauty take a tumble during one of those shows. I was rewarded with Miss USA plunking down on her butt during the evening gown competitoin of the Miss Universe contest.

I can die a happy man. When video of this becomes available (and you know it will) I will post it for those that missed it...I mean do I feel bad for her...yes....but it still cracked me up....


UPDATE #1 -- THEY ARE BOOING MISS USA MAKING THE FINAL 5....I think I would too...

UPDATE #2 -- HOLY SHIT!!! You can't even hear Miss USA answer the question they are booing so loud. If she wins this, the place will riot.

UPDATE #3 -- They are doing the final runway and I think they turned the audience microphones off because you can't hear them at all.

UPDATE #4 -- Fourth runner up for Miss USA this year...I think we can all breathe easy that there will not be an international incident over this...

UPDATE #5 -- As promised...YouTube of the fall and the booing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She should have said "I'd go back to 15 minutes ago and keep my balance a little better on these heels."