Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post-Workout Recommendations?

Okay heading to bed here and still in a lot of pain from an extreme leg workout with the trainer yesterday (with Richie's sadistic drop sets on the leg press are the main culprit) and I cramped up bad last night even with drinking a gallon of water after my workout and taking 2 tylenol PM before I went to bed. I also did some stretching with the pilates band as well but maybe I should have done some more. Anyhoo...any recommendations for what to do when you kinda know that you're going to be paying for it for a few days afterwards...and no, not doing drop sets on the leg press isn't an option...okay maybe this week....

Hobbling off to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advil.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Bananas (Pottasium and zinc)