Thursday, March 02, 2006

Joining the circus

Sometime within the next 11 days I'm expecting my boss and his boss to sit down with me and tell me how much O suck as an employee. Of I don't expect them to use the word suck and I know they probably won't given the fact that I've already received my written review and they were rather positive.

On the good part I've already had a frank discussion with my boss about my job, how I feel about it, and what I would like to see done so that I like my job and become a productive member of the group in their eyes. My boss was very open and receptive to what I had to say and did offer some explanations which, while it didn't make me happy, I do understand his logic and reasoning.

Of course if none of this works out, there's always Ringling Brothers or bartending to look into. :)
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: