Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Deal...or No Deal

Last night I watched Deal or No Deal and saw this fabulous woman walk away with $5 after using her two last choices to eliminate a $300K and a $750K briefcase.

I felt bad for her for all of three seconds and then I actually admired her for her guts and determination to see it through to the end and take a chance on winning some nice money. When the bank offer of $2 hit at the very end, I started questioning whether or not I would have at an offer of $190+ thousand dollars or if I would have risked it for a chance for as much as $750K or one measly dollar.

To be honest, I think I would have stopped. This woman was far braver than I would have been and I can't fault her for going for it.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: