Sunday, July 17, 2005

Me, Bree, and Sex With Men

I knew there was a reason why I resonated with Bree from Desperate Housewives and it was in the line from tonight's episode:

I love sex. I love everything about it: the sensations, the smells. I especially love the feel of a man. All that muscle and sinew pressed against my body. And then when you add friction. MMMmmmm. The tactile sensation of running my tongue over a man's nipple ever so gently. And then there's the act itself; two bodies becoming one in that final eruption of pleasure. To be honest, the only thing I don't like about sex is the scrotum. I mean obviously it has its practical applications but I'm just not a fan.

And it's not that I disagree with her on the scrotum but having seen a few that have made me wonder...I do understand.

No comments: