Thursday, November 11, 2004

Swoonage

I've had a few people ask me about the object of my swoonage...

I'm not really sure what, if anything, I should say especially since I know he has the URL to the blog and complimented me on my handwriting which I kinda thought was an odd thing to compliment me on but, hey, a compliment is a compliment....but I digress...

But ya know...It's a crush. That's really all it is. I haven't acted on it (although I will admit to a heavy dose of flirting) and, for the record, I don't know if I will act on it. I mean SkiGuy is still around and when I confessed my swoonage/crushing to someone the first thing they said was, "But you have a boyfriend, right?"

Well, I don't consider SkiGuy to be my boyfriend because...well...he's not. I don't think we're at that stage yet where I can call him a boyfriend. I totally adore SkiGuy and the time we have spent together and, of course, want to spend more time with him. But, then there's this other guy who, for some reason has piqued my interest and I think, to a certain extent, it's more because he and I share an odd enjoyment of the entertainment industry and things of that nature and it's not something that SkiGuy has much interest in at all...

So that's where it stands...I haven't done anything, toyed with the idea of it but haven't done anything and don't know if I will.

Then again maybe I just enjoy the flirting...sigh...I dunno...

No comments: