Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm back...kinda...sorta...

Okay, it's been way too long since I've really said anythign or blogged and it's really been because I've been so fucking busy with work that it's not even funny.

We're talking those good old days of working 12-14 hours non-stop and not even leaving the office while Frick and Frack in your department roll in about an hour or two after when they are suppoed to be there and don't seem to be doing their work and no one seemingly reprimands them for coming in late on a consistent basis. You know it's bad when you make the comment, "Oh wow, Frick got in before 10 today!" and everyone knows excatly what you are saying.

Not really much to report here. I did some training at Gold's Gym last night. My legs are so sore it's not even funny. Painfully sore. But I know I had a good workout so I'm not even going to complain.

And then there's the whole Britney/K-Fed thing. I'm sad. For K-Fed. What a loser.

That's all. I hope to be posting again with some regularity. But we shall see.

No comments: