Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Okay I haven't blogged in a while. I'm horrible. I'm terrible. I should be shot and all of that good stuff.

The job has gotten insanely busy as of late. I'm working super long hours this week and haven't really had time to get to the gym to do anything. I think it's been three weeks of no gym which is not good and I can feel the difference. If anything, I'm still eating right and watching portions and stuff so my lack of activity in working out isn't offset by me being a total pig.

On the good side of it all, the money that I will be making in commission will pay for next year's vacation. Toss in a hopefully healthy tax return and I'll have a nice trip to Wyoming to do some horseback riding, hiking, and more next year. And trust me...I'll be needing a vacation.

Okay...off to take an advil and back to the grind...I'll be better at posting...

No comments: