Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Top 10

Taken from him:

The Holiday 10...just do it:

1. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
Hmmm tough one...never been a big holiday movie guy but if cartoon specials count then it's gotta be the "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" cartoon....if I had to actually go the MOVIE route then maybe Home Alone

2. What’s your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
Hmmm another tough one..."Jingle Bell Rock" was always a favorite and I found a big band version of it that I like but I don't remember who recorded it...

3. What’s the best holiday gift you were ever given and why?
Money that helped pay off my trip to Italy.... :) Okay on a serious side, it would have to be...geez...hmmm...probably one the two teddy bears I still have from my childhood because it's one of the few things that I've had for pretty much my entire life and if I ever lost either of them I would probably cry my eyes out

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s?
No...*pout*...

5. Name your favorite reindeer?
Blitzen...because he's such a slut....

6. Favorite holiday food?
Candy canes...love 'em...if you want the traditional holiday dinner food, it would be my grandmother's oyster stuffing she use to made religiously for large holiday meals...man I hope someone got the recipe for that

7. Snow day…cuddle by the fire or hand me a snowball?
Depends on who I'm cuddling with...

8. What was your New Year’s resolution from this year? Did you stick to it?
To be a nicer person....and we all know how that turned out...

9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
Yes...except he's moved his house to Palm Springs and run elf-slave labor centers in Thailand

10. Present or stocking stuffer?
Depends on how big the stuffer is...did I actually go there???

No comments: