Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Time



I held out as long as I could...but it's really time to call it quits.

Thanks for the last...wow...seven, eight years of readership. I've exposed more about myself than I ever would admit or would normally do otherwise...

I don't have time. I'm not motivated to blog. I'd rather close it gracefully with a thanks to all of you than to just let it die with no true end.

Big hugs....I'm still around. You know how to get a hold of me...or at least you should....

3 comments:

Jess said...

Perhaps you should just put it on hold? At some point, you may again like the idea of a place to share thoughts.

Whatever you decide, I'm sorry to see this go, but I'm sure I'll see you around!

Anonymous said...

So gather up your jackets
Move it to the exits
I hope you have found a friend
Closing time
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thanks for the blog, Brian.

Anonymous said...

Suitman followed...here and there... I will miss this easy way to find you. Besos. Suitman.