Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Sad Case of Caroline Dwyer

Well...Sour Bob is on the trail of Plagarist Aupair Caroline Dwyer and let me tell you something if he pulls through on his threat, then that bitch doesn't know what has hit her. If you don't believe me take a look here and relieve the good old days of another online plagarist and Sour Bob's course of action. Highly effective. If that one didn't work you can go here, there's even this one, and hell, you can even read another one, and, what the heck, there's this little tidbit to wrap the whole thing up.

Basically, what am I saying...this chick doesn't stand a chance in hell. She's got Sour Bob, Fish, Julia (who I don't really know but am becoming a rabid fan of)...and loads more all chomping at the bit to tie her to the back of a horse drawn carriage and crack the whip so she can be dragged naked through the streets for everyone to see.

Here's what I really don't understand. Blogging is almost like therapy for me. I get to talk about whatever I want, express whatever opinion I want free from persecution (well maybe not entirely free but hell, it's my site so I will say whatever the hell I want on it whether you like it or not), and basically just really say what I mean and feel without mincing words. There's something liberating about the whole blogging process and something unifying all at the same time. Blogging is all about self expression. The good, the bad, the inbetween...all of it relies on the individual's voice coming through and being heard whether it's by one person or the masses.

So why steal from others? I just don't get it.

No comments: