Thursday, August 12, 2004

McGreevey Out...and then some

If you haven't seen this yet, then you apparently don't spend a lot of time on the internet at work like I do...just kidding, I think.

Anyway...when I first read this I thought that there was no way he should resign just because he's gay but then when I saw the affair part, I was like...hmmm....yeah, that could be a bit of a problem.

As long as the man is happy and at peace with who he is now that's all that can really matter. What sucks is that he had to come out so publicly which, of course, is never easy but now he has to live in that spotlight for quite some time and it will be revisited when he formally leaves office at the end of the month.

Of course, it also means that he's free to give me a call and set up a date but I doubt that's going to happen either. :)

No comments: