Monday, July 07, 2003

Okay so I guess I should start talking about my Fourth of July. I know I was supposed to attend two parties but wound up only attending one because I had my lips wrapped around those of this guy named John. Interestingly enough that's how he introduced himself. He was rather drunk and well....I'm not one to pass up a kiss....somehow this turned into a kiss with tongue....then another and another and another...

Ultimately we wound up on the bed of the party's host and then in the bathroom where we were making out like men who had been on a deserted island for about ten years and finally decided that they needed to have some form of affection and just went at it. Now I won't say that we kept all of our clothes on but we did keep our shorts on...

John is a pretty fucking amazing kisser and well...I'm working on getting his contact info because sadly I forgot to do that so I feel like a total moron.

So those were my fireworks this weekend. I tried watching them on the balcony at the party but with so many people crammed into a small place and the chance to watch them inside in air conditioning...well guess which option I chose...I mean there wasn't that much space on the balcony to actually watch and being pressed against the side of the wall just to barely see the explosions over some buildings wasn't worth it...

Oh and if I ever enter a chili competition I have the winning recipe.... :)

No comments: