Sunday, July 06, 2003

Okay I know I need to go into more details on what happened on the Fourth of July (especially since it involved me making out with a guy in the living room, on a bed, and in a bathroom) but that will just have to wait because I have two more pressing needs....

1) My cable is totally fucking me over. I have a cable modem and therefore I have the line splitter thing. I think it's fucking up my cable because I am not able to get in some channels clearly (or in some cases at all) and it's really starting to piss me off. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, what did you do about it (beyond replacing the splitter thing which I know is really cheap to do but if there is something else I need to do I would rather know before I go out and buy something that might not really fix the problem)...

2) I am going to be out of town from Wednesday through Sunday and am contemplating my first ever guest blogger...so...first any volunteers to take if over for a few days and should I even do it?

I know....what pressing issues.....deal with it... :)

No comments: