Wednesday, November 20, 2002

So tonight is the finale of The Bachelor and it all makes me sit here and wonder what the heck will happen. I mean there is the meeting of his parents and then the ring and then the final decision and let's just face it...Aaron is not the best at making these decisions...if I had to make a choice I would pick Helene and not because of all of those cheesy news stories saying that they have been seen together since the show ended and blah blah blah...

I pick Helene because she's closer to Aaron's age and there is a lot of maturing that goes on in those six years between 28 and 22 (which I believe are the respective ages of Aaron and Brooke). I think Brooke wouldn't mind getting married but I think being away from her family and living in Missouri is not something that she is going to enjoy.

Logical call -- Helene
Aaron's call -- Playgirl to do a centerfold? Maybe Gwen for another date?

No comments: