Tuesday, November 12, 2002

So it's back to work after a three day weekend and I really don't want to be here. Can I just go home and sleep...

It's a big rugby week too with practices tonight and Thursday, the party on Friday, and the matches on Saturday. Of course I know all of you want to come out and cheer me on so drop me a line and I'll give you directions on how to get there...

I started to take a look at my money for the rest of the month considering that for the rugby weekend there will be the cost for the bus to the party, the weekend t-shirts, my uniform attire (which I will be buying online and shipping overnight so I can have something to wear -- Byrne, I may be asking if I can ship it to your office given my last fiasco with UPS), then there is the post-match party, the bar hopping...it goes on and on and on...then there's the chorus benefit this weekend as well (which I've already shelled out $100) and then the chorus' weekend retreat (another $185)...financially, I should be fine, but I'll be taking a HUGE hit right when I get my check and I still have Christmas shopping to do for my family and we've all agreed to the one gift per person rule this year after years and years and years of over shopping and overspending. Since I'm not going home for Christmas this year, it's cold hard cash for me. Something I can use maybe for a rugby trip to England (insert evil grin here) or if my father does decide to take me Hong Kong next year...

And coming soon, once I get it converted to a JPEG file...the 54,000 point word that let's everyone know just what they can kiss...Bookworm is too addictive of a game...

No comments: