Thursday, October 30, 2003

Something I need to learn before tomorrow night...

I have no questions; I just have statements. Rich, you're a very openly arrogant, pompous human being; but I admire your frankness with it. You have worked hard to get where you are at; and you started working hard way before you came to this island, and I admire that. So, with my working ethic background, I give that credit to you. But on the other hand, your inability to admit your failures, without going into a whiny speech, makes you a bit of a loser in life.

Kelly: the rafting persona queen; you did get stomped on, on national TV by a city boy that never swam, let alone been in the woods or jungle or rowed a boat in his life. You sucked on that game.

Anyways, I was your friend at the beginning of this, really thinking that you were a true friend. I was willing to sit there and put you next to me. At that time, you were sweeter than me--I'm not a very openly nice person; I'm just frank, forward, and telling it the way it is;--and to have you sit there next to me, and lose $90,000, just to stomp on somebody like this.
"But as the game went along, and the two tribes merged, you lied to me, and showed me the true person you were. You're very two-faced and manipulative to get where you're at anywhere in life, that's why you fail all the time.

So, at that point of the game, I just decided then to just go out with my alliance to my family, and just to hold my dignity and my values in check, and hoping I hadn't lost too many of them along the way. I'd tried to play the game as long as possible, and hang in there as long as possible.

But Kelly, just going back to what Jeff says, 'what goes around, comes around': it's here. You will not get my vote; My vote will go to Richard; and I hope that it's the one vote that makes you lose the money. But if it's not, so be it. I will shake your hand, and I'll go on from here.

But if I were ever to pass you in this life again, and you were laying there, dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. I'd just let the vultures take you, and do whatever they want with you, with no ill regrets.

I plead with the jury tonight, to think a little bit about the island that we have been on. This island is pretty much full of only two things: snakes and rats. And in the end of Mother Nature, we have Richard the Snake, who knowingly went after prey; and Kelly, who turned into the Rat, that ran around like the rats do on this island, trying to run from the snake. And I feel we owe it to the island's spirit that we have learned, have come to know, to let it be in the end the way Mother Nature intended it to be: for the Snake to eat the Rat.

No comments: