Monday, October 06, 2003

So I did some calendars up for my rugby team in our online store and I'm giving everyone a chance to take a quick look at them before I make an announcement that they are ready to be purchased to our mailing list and in our newsletter (and on this blog too). Basically it gives everyone a chance to scream and yell at me for putting a great shot of them in the calendar that makes them look fabulous but they think is horrible. My rationale was that I wouldn't put a bad picture of myself in the calendar so why would I put a bad picture of them in the calendar.

However, the funniest, most unintentional part of the calendar is in the collage picture that took me forever to do. One player happens to think another player is the hottest thing since sliced bread and well I personally don't see it. In the collage the two people in question are in separate pictures but they way I have them positioned (and I swear it was unintentional) has the one guy looking up the shorts of the guy he finds so desirable...for me at least...highly amusing!

No comments: