Tuesday, June 29, 2004

It was supposed to be easy...

...but it's not...

So...tomorrow I am off from work so I can do the last minute packing of the apartment and get it all loaded into the truck. However, the hitch to it all is that I have to be out of my apartment first thing on July 1 but can't get into my new apartment until around 4pm because that's when the person who is currently living in the apartment will be just starting her move out.

I'm hoping to work it so that while she's moving stuf out, I'm moving stuff in and can get my shit all set up in some form or another because I have to be in midtown by 7:30 in order to attend a meeting. Yeah...it's a little bit of a time crunch but it can be done I think....I hope.

So...if you have nothing to do Thursday afternoon and want to help out...I'm not gonna stop ya...unless you start stealing stuff ya know...

No comments: