Monday, May 10, 2004

The (Late) Morning After....

....well maybe not so late...

Last night I went to the Survivor finale at Madison Square, got to boo Jerri off the stage and applaud as she left (stupid bitch that she is), got to express more disgust for Rupert who I still think is way too overrated as a person and is more or less a big child, then I got to go into the after party and have some fun where I told Sue Hawk what a sex bomb she was with her new figure....

And then I went home and crawled into bed after 2 in the morning and somehow found the energy to get up and come into the office today and try to get some work done...

Then I discovered all of the new Blogger templates and I'm like...hmm...maybe I need some sprucing up....

I dunno folks....after having to kill off three more rats in my place (I think they are coming from the apartment next to me since they all seem to be scurry in that direction and I saw at least two more in the apartment so I am going ot have to buy more of...of...well....something...I swear I hate the creatures...

No comments: