Thursday, May 27, 2004

Headaches, Thigh Aches, Tummy Aches

1) I ate too much last night.

2) Way too much.

3) My head is pounding right now and no one in the office has any aspirin.

4) Physical therapy should either be classified as a terrorist activity or cruel and unusual punishment.

5) I work with morons. They are the cause of #3.

6) The asshole of a coworker who liked to speed me through cross-training me on his work and then complain when I would constantly ask him questions is now gone thanks to taking a position at a different company.

7) I get a nice chunk of his work. See #3 again. Coupled with a slight bit of #5.

8) I've been trying to get the commenting system back up on this blog but keep fucking it up. I hate HTML.

9) My failure to properly to do HTML coding is not a part of #3.

10) I'm looking at a new apartment tonight as my sublet is up at the end of June. Technically I'm looking at three apartments. Maybe more should the opportunities present themselves.

11) I hate moving.

12) It's going to make #3 a lot more worse.

13) Three is not a magic number.

No comments: