Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Taken from this guy after seeing it here...

1) Do I have to wear the tacky outfits? I would like to think I'm their new triple thick shake (and I'll let all of you wonder which version of "thick" I am talking about...) But in terms of a name...oh who knows...they all have pretty stupid names....I'll just call myself the stagename Phoebe recommended to Joey on Friends -- FLAME BOY!

2) I guess that depends on what you mean by afraid. I mean I was afraid that I was going to have to pack up everything and move to Florida if I didn't get ANY work earlier this year. I would rather slip my wrists and sit in an hottub than do that. But in terms of genuine fear as in fear or actual danger to my physical self...well, ask me that again after I move to my new apartment...

3) Depends on my mood. If I'm in a love making mood, it's slow and steady. If I'm in a quickie mood, it's hard and fast. More often than not, I'm a slow and steady kinda guy.

4) If you don't count trips home to see the family, it would be a trip to Minnesota I took with some friends a few years ago. For the record, going home to see the family is not a vacation.

5) International Mega-Superstar.

6) No doubt about it...suck it.

7) It would probably be the two teddy bears that I have had since I was about two. They are my prized possessions and I would never give them up.

8) I think I was 20...maybe 21...more likely 20.

9) Both actually. I have a good memory for retaining phone numbers but I still put them in speed dial for when I am feeling lazy or if I am just not entirely certain that Wendi's phone number ends in an 8 or a 9.

10) I tend not to wear cologne or perfume but when I do I opt for Eternity or Obsession for me. Sometimes CK Be.

No comments: