Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nutri-System...The One Month Mark

Okay....six pounds down after a month...my trainer is kicking my ass again giving me a great kick start....looks like I'm going to lose this bet folks...but you know I don't care...

I had my physical done today and my blood pressure was a magnificent 120/60 (and average/typical for a man is 130/90 which means I ROCK). I've got some revamped meds for the diabetes to assist with the diet. I'm learning more and more about what I can and should not (not cannot) eat.

There's still a long road to go but I'm definitely on the path

2 comments:

Marc Acito said...

Keep the faith, baby. I've been losing the same 30 pounds for fifteen years. Somehow it keeps finding its way home.

I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time but promise to check back in regularly to learn about your progress.

Jess said...

That's great!!!