Thursday, February 09, 2006

I scream, you scream...

SEND ICE CREAM...

As some of you know (and as many of you probably don't) I had nose and throat surgery done on Tuesday. They removed my tonsils and my uvula and did a septo-plasty on my septum all to correct sleep apnea.

For the most part, I feel good. My nose doesn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to but I have some residual throbbing pain in my temples which I think is just muscle fatigue from having to spit so much after the tonsilectomy. My throat is a different story though because it feels like I have strep throat 24/7. It's just very sore and inflamed. Thankfully, the pain meds that I have been given help take the edge off but doesn't totally kill the pain (which would have been nice).

I'm finally getting a decent amount of sleep which I totally didn't get much of the first two nights. I've been catnapping all day long and living off of my Netflix arrivals. Gotta love Netflix...

Anyhoo...I'm gonna get through this like I have everything else and make it work in my favor....at least I'm going to try to make this work in my favor....

No comments: