Friday, May 30, 2003

Some of you have inquired as to the status of the job offer in San Francisco. Well things are on major hold since the economy has taken a huge nosedive. In fact, I just got off the phone with David (the guy I know who pretty much offered me the job) and they don't have the funding for the position since they haven't been able to make any sales marks and he's DESPERATE to have the assistant so he can go out and do the work he needs to do without having to run the office and all that stuff.

However, my concern remains the fact that they probably will not be able to match my salary requirements which means that as much as I would love to work with David, it's probably not going to happen any time soon. So it's all on major hold for right now...so Tales From the City: The Mary Ann Singleton Edition won't be happening any time soon....

No comments: