Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Don't forget I am a nominee in the Bloggy Awards...please vote for me by clicking here and choosing Tales From the City.

It's a nice rainy day here in NYC and it is the perfect way for me to start off the rest of my week. Today I have an interview with a headhunting firm that I went to about 2 years ago (maybe less) but I have a wonderfully revamped resume so we shall see how that turns out. Also, tomorrow I have my appointment for my AIDS test which is a good thing for everyone to do as well as a pretty scary thing as well. I have played safely but there is always that nagging "what if" factor that is in the back of my head. So that is tomorrow morning's fun activity at nine a.m. I am sure I will have plenty to write about when I get back from that part of my day.

I am looking at that hiking trip to Italy that I am dying to take. It's next year and just after my birthday. Part of me would like to be able to take the money and run off to make a deposit for the trip but I have to be more sane than that...for once in my life at least.

No comments: