Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Remember That's Incredible? Fran Tarkenton, John Davidson, and Kathy Lee Crosby? People who do really stupid things or amazing things and you are just like, what genetic mutation are you? Well, it's on tonight and here I am watching it. THere's this chick named Alicia who was reading at seven months and making noises at six weeks or something like that. I remember her because she did the Romeo and Juliet scene with John Davidson. What was really funny was that she was doing a British accent rather unintentionally.....turns out she was the girl who played Cybill Shepherd's daughter on Cybill and I think she was in Mr. Holland's Opus, too.

So now I am just waiting for my chicken pizza to arrive...yes that's right CHICKEN. On a pizza......yum oh yum oh yum.....

And for the record, those of you who are reading A (646) Guy in a (212) World, Vern Yip of Trading Spaces does not come to my apartment and decorate it naked.

No comments: